We’re starting our search for the best Salesforce influencers on Twitter, and we need your help!
In advance of naming the top Salesforce influencers on Twitter in a separate blog post, we’re calling for submissions of Twitter handles you follow that provide information about:
- Salesforce user groups
- Salesforce1 mobile app development
- Tips for Salesforce certification for admins, project managers, developers and solution architects
- Salesforce or AppExchange news and rumored announcements
- Salesforce consultant best practices and tools of the IT consultant trade
- Salesforce integration with legacy systems, ERP or third-party applications
- Executive management perspectives on Salesforce and IT initiatives
Whether the Twitter handle is run by an IT consultant, a C-suite executive or a team of writers (or anything in between), we’d love to hear who shows up on your Twitter feed and why you keep following them. To nominate a Twitter handle, write its name in the comments box below this article, Tweet us @runconsultants, write to us on Google+, let us know on LinkedIn or drop us a line on Facebook. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!