If you want to increase your marketability in a white-hot job market as an IT professional, consider receiving Salesforce certification.
To find your best path to Salesforce certification, review the tracks below and click on the Salesforce certification pages for each to view study guides, recommended training, sample exam questions and certification paths.
- Administrator: Manages users, data and security; maintains and customizes Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications; and builds reports, dashboards and workflow, according to the Salesforce Administrator website.
- Advanced Administrator: Leverages the advanced administration capabilities of Salesforce; optimizes and extend Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications; and designs advanced reports, dashboards, and business process automation .
Implementation Experts Track
- Sales Cloud Consultant: Designs Sales and Marketing solutions to meet business requirements; designs applications and interfaces that maximize user productivity; and manages data and design analytics to track key Sales Cloud metrics, according to the Salesforce Implementation Experts website.
- Service Cloud Consultant: Designs contact center solutions that make use of cases, knowledge base and portals; designs interaction channels and build interfaces to maximize agent productivity; and manages data and design analytics that track key industry metrics.
- Developer: Builds custom applications using the point-and-click capabilities of the platform; designs the data model, user interface, business logic, and security for custom applications; and designs reports, dashboards and portals, according to the Salesforce Developers website.
- Advanced Developer: Develops custom applications using Apex and Visualforce; manages the development lifecycle and environments; and writes and executes comprehensive test plans.
- Technical Architect: Designs a technical architecture solution that may span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; manages the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale; and articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture, according to the Salesforce Architects website.