A few weeks ago, we released our eBook on the Top 50 Salesforce Influencers on Twitter, a list of top-notch individuals talking about Salesforce on the regular.
To comprise our list, we used a tool from SEO Moz called Followerwonk, which ranks an individual’s Social Authority, placing importance on how often a person is receiving conversation around their Tweets rather than how often they’re Tweeting or how many followers they have. We added to our list of qualifications that, to make the list, the individual had to Tweet about Salesforce or to other Salesforce influencers at least 50% of the time.
On Twitter, it’s all about the conversation. Those 50 influencers made the list this year, but as fluid as conversation is, the list could be almost entirely different next year.
To make sure you’re in the know about who might make that 2016 list and your Twitter feed is filled with the best, most relevant Salesforce news, we compiled an additional list of 22 Salesforce Influencers to Watch, listed below with their Twitter handles and bios.
- Jeremy Waite (@jeremywaite): I do strategic stuff for a little cloud company. Author ‘From Survival to Significance’. Big fan of brands that create profits with purpose.
- Adam Seligman (@adamse): Tiger buffalo. VP dev relations for http://Salesforce.com. Tweets are my own.
- Mark Orsborn (@MarkOrsborn): Director Internet of Things (IoT) at Salesforce. Interested in IIOT, connected products and how technology and can benefit the world.All views are my own.
- Prabh Singh (@PrabhSingh): Technology, data &@Salesforce consultant, product manager, software engineer, @UBCMBA grad, fan of startups & all things tech, crime volunteer, runner.
- Sandeep Bhanot (@cloudysan): Developer Evangelist athttp://Salesforce.com. Preaching the gospel of all things Cloud.
- Mary Scotton (@rockchick322004): Developer Evangelist athttp://salesforce.com. Passionate about enabling non-programmers to build apps. Focused on increasing diversity & inclusion in tech.
- Jim Gentile (@_JimGentile): Business & Sales Process Analyst | Certified com Administrator & Developer | Tweets my own
- SteveMo (@SteveMoForce): Itinerant Wildlife Wrangler, Salesforce Geek, HopHead, Bon Vivant, kinda active in #AskForce PARENTAL ADVISORY: My Tweets may contain Explicit Lyrics.
- Elizabeth Davidson (@eliz_beth): Geek mom who loves Star Wars, Salesforce & learning something new each day. Certified Admin & Five-time Salesforce MVP, contributor to net
- Phil Walton (@SFDCphil): http://com MVP, Blogger, Certified SFDC Consultant, Developer, Advanced Admin. Leader of North England SFDC User Group.
- Jared Miller (@jaredemiller): http://com MVP, Multiple Certs – Tampa Salesforce User Group. Husband, photographer, #TBLightning, F1 early riser, and continuing @JilliansDream
- Jen Nelson (@jnelson509): Salesforce MVP, Certif Admin, Sales Cloud Consultant & Service Cloud Consultant, Certified Adv Dev. Looking forward to learning together! All opinions are mine.
- David Schach (@dschach): Salesforce Certified Advanced Developer, Advanced Admin, Service & Sales Clouds; Bay Area Developer User Group leader; and more. I call it the way I see it.
- Marc Baizman: (@mbaizman): Current@SFDCFoundation Customer Success Director, @salesforce MVP alum, improv and sketch comedy, nonprofit guy, and unrepentant nerd. Tweets are my own.
- Jarrod Kingston (@jarrodmichael): Christ follower. Husband. Youth group volunteer. Salesforce MVP & Appirio Consultant.#MVPOfficeHrs Sports(#RCJH) & Tech lover. My words.
- Simon Gascoigne (@simongascoigne): Living the dream, cloud version.. follow me for musings on#cloud #salesforce#portals #social #cms + news, sports+ent! contact me for anything
- David Liu (@dvdkliu): Salesforce MVP – I Dream in Salesforce – I work @ Google – 6x Salesforce certified – I teach Apex – Let’s inspire the next generation of Salesforce Developers!
- Nicole Alford (@salesforceQueen): Salesforce MVP alum and now Customers For Life employee. 5 certs, SaaSy stalker(!), zombie watcher, mom of the cutest little girl ever. My words are my own.
- Charlie Isaacs (@charlieisaacs): Salesforce CTO for Customer Connection – I’m the#IoT #Diversity#STEM #Inclusion Opinions: mine
- Jared Baker (@jaredbaker03): Salesforce consultant and developer by profesion. Geek and social media junkie on the side. Give me Twitter, some Doctor Who, knitting and a cuppa & I’m happy.
- Beth Breisnes (@bethbrains): Salesforce MVP. Fomer resident nerd at Canada’s largest ENGO. Admin/Dev certified. MBA in sustainable biz. Mom. ENTP. Love a good data puzzle! Words are mine.
- Brent Downey (@brentdowney): @salesforce MVP and
#adminhero enthusiast. Blogger. Coloradan. Husband. Father. Prone to fits of uncontrollable laughter.
Our Top 50 Salesforce Influencers on Twitter eBook also lists how to become more Salesforce influential, including tips from us and the 2015 influencers, if you’d like to improve your own Salesforce influence on Twitter.